Friday 28 April 2017

ITFC heroes make wishes come true at charity football match





As the Easter holidays drew to a close, my nerves were beginning to build. I'm used to feeling like this before an Ipswich match, but this time it was different...




Because last Sunday I was going to Bury Football Club's Ram Meadow to see the Town Legends charity match in aid of My WiSH and the Ipswich Town academy.




It's the third year running that this event has taken place but the first time I've been able to attend and so I took a raincheck on my favourite away day of the season (the Blues were travelling to Rotherham) and travelled from Leeds to Suffolk instead.




As it turned out it was the right decision not to head to Rotherham! We lost 0:1 in a dire game where the fringe and youth players of our side failed to take their chance to shine.




But there was one very special reason why I made the decision to make the journey down to East Anglia, my Vlog about the day explains all:









No comments: