Wednesday 23 November 2016

Tricky Trees Continue Trials of Town Fans

After Ipswich put in such a good performance against Sheffield Wednesday, I was foolishly looking forward to our home game against Nottingham Forest.


Because this game was on Sky, I spent Saturday evening with my friend Mark, who also lives in West Yorkshire.


We meet up often, though not often enough, and our conversations generally revolve around The Blues.


That's why it's always good to watch games together whenever they are live on TV.


A fellow long distance Blues supporter, he almost always holds a different opinion to me about the team, manager and owner.


But, we are united in our passion for Ipswich and frustration with the way things are at the moment.


Here, in my first football Vlog, I show how watching Town lose 2:0 to Forest felt from our side of the television screens:




No comments: